About this Blog

My photo
My Name is Ryan Mathews and I am a follower of Christ. I am currently an Outfielder in the Oakland Athletics Organization. I grew up in Orlando, FL and played baseball at NC State.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baptized for my 21st

Wow, what an amazing summer. I really couldn't of asked for a better ending to such an awesome experience. I had the opportunity today after our last game to be baptized a couple hours before my 21st birthday. I know it's pretty typical to celebrate your 21st birthday with alcohol but I really wanted to celebrate the life I've been given in Jesus Christ.



It's been a really crazy week finishing up and I'm really looking forward to sitting down and reflecting on everything I've had a chance to encounter and experience this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment