About this Blog

My photo
My Name is Ryan Mathews and I am a follower of Christ. I am currently an Outfielder in the Oakland Athletics Organization. I grew up in Orlando, FL and played baseball at NC State.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The North Pole

We're back up in Fairbanks for our last stretch of the summer and a lot of us got new host familys. We were staying in some dorms at the university of alaska when we were here before but since they found some host familys we are no longer in the dorms. The new host familys just happen to be at the North Pole though. It's a decent drive up here but were definitely gracious to have familys that are willing to take us in. It really is crazy to see how God works in so many different ways and just all over the world. I'm all the way up in North Pole, Alaska and there are people living their lives to serve Jesus Christ. It's really been a great experience to meet people with completely different backgrounds, that live totally different life styles but still have the drive and passion to serve God in everything they do.

I'm having to post from my phone so I do apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors. We don't have internet at our host familys house right now but I'm working on a way to post from my computer and get a lot more up.

No comments:

Post a Comment