About this Blog

My photo
My Name is Ryan Mathews and I am a follower of Christ. I am currently an Outfielder in the Oakland Athletics Organization. I grew up in Orlando, FL and played baseball at NC State.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last couple days in California

It has been a really great experience at training camp for the short time I’ve been here in California. It has really been an awesome experience in itself just being able to stay with a host family who represents Christ’s love so well. Our host mom who was pregnant and expecting within the next couple weeks actually went into labor two days before we left. Even in the midst of going into labor she was still quite possibly one of the nicest people I have ever met. The last night we were in Morgan Hill we headed over to San Francisco to watch the Giants play with our host dad. We got to see Tim Lincescum pitch and experience a game in ATT Park. It was a great ending to a great stay in California.

Heres a picture of Tyler and I's awesome host family in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment