About this Blog

My photo
My Name is Ryan Mathews and I am a follower of Christ. I am currently an Outfielder in the Oakland Athletics Organization. I grew up in Orlando, FL and played baseball at NC State.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Witnessing to a prison

One of the really cool experiences of this summer is that as a team we will be going to a local prison to share our personal testimonies and the gospel with the inmates. We actually play them in a competitive game of softball for most of the time in the prison. Our coach told us we will spend time hanging out with the inmates and play with them in their actual prison. It won't be in a specialized area made for visitations, we will actually be where the prisoners are held. I'm not really sure what to expect but I am definitely looking forward to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment