About this Blog

My photo
My Name is Ryan Mathews and I am a follower of Christ. I am currently an Outfielder in the Oakland Athletics Organization. I grew up in Orlando, FL and played baseball at NC State.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing Baseball

This isn't a term I've been able to use very much in the last couple of months. Some of you may know but I had an emergency appendectomy and fractured a rib in the beginning part of my college season. I have been side lined for quite a while now and actually just got cleared not too long ago. I was able to play a couple games here in California and it was pretty awesome just to be out there playing the game I love. It will definitely take a lot of hard work to get back in playing shape but I am very happy that my health is back in order. I really enjoy all of my team mates and think we are going to get a long great this summer.

Heres a picture of a field we played at in California and one of my at bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment