About this Blog

My photo
My Name is Ryan Mathews and I am a follower of Christ. I am currently an Outfielder in the Oakland Athletics Organization. I grew up in Orlando, FL and played baseball at NC State.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Games in Kenai and Palmer

While we're in Alaska we travel all over to play the different teams of the Alaska Baseball League. We spend most of our time in Anchorage and Fairbanks but travel to a couple other places as well. The first stretch of games for us was in Anchorage. We then traveled to Palmer for a couple games and then Kenai for a series of games as well. The weather in Anchorage was pretty warm but when we went to Palmer it was a different story. The field was surrounded by snow capped mountains and let's just say it wasn't exactly warm. Heres a few pictures of a game we played in Palmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment